Piece of Mind – before, during and after…
Many people’s experience of using a builder can prove to be troublesome and more stressful than they could possibly have anticipated. This is mainly due to the absence of consumer rights and legal redress in what can be significant and expensive projects.
The team at Nickell and Richmond are determined to make the build experience as stress free as possible backed up with a commitment to provide an exceptional after-sales service.
How can we achieve this?
We are committed to achieving the following goals
- Good communication to ensure the client is fully aware of the build programme and likely completion date.
- Clear specification of materials and what is included within scope of each project
- The use of written contract documentation giving added piece of mind for all parties.
- Respect client’s premises by keeping a tidy workplace.
- Be punctual and reliable
- Arrange a client meeting to ‘snag’ the project before completion (we’re confident snags will be kept to a minimum!!)
- Achieve a quality of finish on completion that exceeds clients expectations.
- We pledge to come back promptly to rectify any faults, should they occur.
- A follow up visit will be scheduled in the period after the project is completed.
It is our philosophy that good customer service throughout a project and after completion enhances the client experience which is turn leads to repeat business and word of mouth recommendations.
The NHBC Buildmark Warranty is available on new homes and self-builds. Should you wish to discuss this option pop us a line or call us on (028) 9039 3317.